The fischer rail rubber insert EMS 41 is a profile rubber to be laid in fischer FUS mounting channels or for sound insulating threaded rods. The insert can be used within a temperature range of -50 ° to +110 °C.
- The channel rubber EMS provides sound insulation between components.
- The design of the rubber EMS allows it to be used in channels and threaded rods.
- Material sound insulation: SBR/EPDM chlorine-free and silicone-free
- Sound insulation: special noice-absorbing lining
- Temperature range: -50 °C to +110 °C
- Hardness: 45 ± 5° Shore A
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102: Class B2