The fischer sliding element GL with two ¾" imperial connections is offered in two different base plate designs: GLL (base plate with transverse mounting) and GL (base plate with longitudinal mounting). Both have a maximum sliding distance of 160 mm to allow for axial length adjustments to pipelines, thus enabling a high level of expansion. The design height of the sliding element is low, which enables a space-saving installation. Depending on whether the installation type is standing or suspended, the load capacity can be up to 4 kN. The galvanized zinc version is suitable for installation in buildings.
- The low height of the sliding element allows a space-saving installation.
- The large sliding distance of the sliding element enables large expansion distances.
- The twin pipe support prevents pipes from moving in the wrong direction.
- Material: steel S235 JR (material no.: 1.0037) acc. to DIN EN 10025
- Zinc plating: electro zinc plated
- Material sliding strips: Nylon 6
- Adhesion friction factor: 0,27 - 0,3
- Sliding friction factor: 0,15 - 0,25
- Thermal load capacity: -30 °C to +110 °C