fischer hammer drill Quattric II is a high-performance drill bit with SDS-Plus adapter. The carbide head and the new two-piece spiral design enable faster drilling and increase service life. Its reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in the reinforcement. The drill bit is perfectly suitable for approval-compliant drill holes in accordance with PGM.
- Robust solid carbide head (up to ø 10mm) for a long service life.
- Massive main cutting edges in combination with the improved break-up performance of the Power Shoulders enable fast drilling progress.
- Integrated reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in reinforcement.
- Special spiral geometry combines quick drilling progress and increased service life.
- Centering tip for a simple and accurate spot drilling, prevents running on smooth surfaces.
- Wear mark for easy recognition of the wear limit according to PGM.